- All in one popcorn
- Popcorn Bags or Containers to serve popped popcorn in
- Popcorn Cart or secure level surface to place popcorn machine on
DO NOT USE EXTENSION CORD TO POP THE POPCORN
- Popcorn Machines take a great deal of energy and require a full circuit of power, sharing an outlet will cause the Popcorn Machine NOT to work and could also result in blown circuits.
- Place machine on popcorn cart or secure level surface
- Plug machine into power circuit
- When ready to begin turn machine switches on: Lamp – Motor – Heat
On the FIRST BATCH ONLY let the popcorn kettle heat about 3 to 4 minutes before popping first batch
- Add popcorn to heated kettle: cut premix bag along top edge of the ALL IN ONE POPCORN and squeeze pre-measured oil into kettle, immediately after oil melts and seasoning and corn into kettle
- Empty kettle when about 99% of kettle contents are popped by rotating the handle of the kettle to dump the popcorn still in the kettle. * There is a stop to prevent the kettle from being rotated too far. *
- Return kettle to upright position
- To continue making popcorn repeats numbers 1 through 3 above
- ON FINAL BATCH ONLY turn kettle heat switch OFF as soon as corn starts popping rapidly
- BETWEEN POPPING: if between popping is 5 minutes or longer that you are not popping corn TURN KETTLE HEAT and MOTOR OFF
- Turn switches back on when resuming popping. Allow a couple of minutes for kettle to reheat before popping
- After final batch turn all switches OFF and disconnect machine from power circuit
- Empty all popped corn from kettle and machine
- DO NOT WASH OR WIPE DOWN MACHINE, WATER CAN CAUSE DAMAGES TO THE MOTER. ALL CLEANING IS DONE BY GOOD TIME PARTY RENTALS STAFF.
If you have any questions or concerns please call 403-291-0686.