- Crescent Wrench – tightening connections
- Bottle of soapy water (small pail will also work) – fitting and connection testing
- BBQ Lighter or Long Matches - start GRIDDLE
- Fire Extinguisher – we recommend having a fire extinguisher when using the outdoor GRIDDLE’s. For an additional cost Good Time Party Rentals rents Fire Extinguishers.
- Turn all burn controls to off
- Position propane tank for connection ensuring the propane tank is in an upright position and connecting hose is not bent or kinked
- Connect propane tank to GRIDDLE tightening hose and GRIDDLE connector with a wrench
- Turn propane tank on, turning left
- Test with soapy water all fittings and connections of the propane to ensure all connections are fastened tightly and free of leaks. Pour soapy water over all fitting and connections if it bubbles the fitting and connections need tightening. If no bubbling occurs everything is connected correctly. THIS MUST BE DONE BEFORE STARTING AND OPERATING THE GRIDDLE
- If there are NO LEAKS you are ready to start the COOKER
- Check to make sure all burners are turned off
- Lighting from the bottom of the GRIDDLE - using the BBQ Lighter or Long Matches turn the first burner knob to high while slightly touching the first burner from the bottom. Continue this procedure until all burners are lit.
- Adjust control knobs to desired temperature
- DO NOT PUT AN EMPTY STOCK POT ON LIT BURNER
- When cooking is complete turn the propane off from the tank turning knob to the right
- Turn all burner controls to off
- When the GRIDDLE has cooled down disconnect propane from GRIDDLE
If you have any questions or concerns please call 403-291-0686.